We're looking for a handful of digital print operators to see us through the Christmas period.
Locations: Fitzroy, Footscray & Prahran.
Role: Operating a large but simple direct-to-garment printer, to create custom t-shirts that range from thoughtful works of art to hideous in jokes. You will witness many happy, slightly sweaty faces as a result. Ideally you'll be available to lend a hand in the shops from the start of November, building up to 4-5 shifts per week in December.
- Attention to detail
- Calm and friendly disposition
- Ability to be relatively flexible with days and times
- A proper sense of humour
- Interest in or experience using digital garment printing equipment (Brother GT Series)
- A solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- An appreciation for Stu Mackenzie
If this sounds like it might be you then introduce yourself here email@example.com